Saturday, February 1, 2014

3 is the number.

This might be the most romantic poem that I’ve ever heard. Not putting aside all of Shakespeare's hard work. But this is basically in a language that I could understand. Amazed would be an understatement. From the movie “Harold & Kumar."

I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

A three is all thats good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know Ill never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! Just what is this I see,
Another square root of a three

Has quietly come waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With a wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed

6 comments:

misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5 said...

kan kan kan? caya en?:)) comel do!:))

theaizoo said...

aku pernah post poem kumar patel ni. ada alibi lagi. hahah.

5 said...

eh, yeke? damn. sumpah tak plagiat kau nye idea. i just watch it dude:)

theaizoo said...

hahah xdahal la. btw bukan cite ni dah lama ke keluar?

jom cari pari-pari penang jom.

5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.